20 February 2008

And Now for Something Completely Different.

And now a well needed change of pace from horrid Chinese delivery folks. Not that all of them are horrid, that would be generalistic and racist, but just this one in particular.

I can't believe how accurate these things are, this is me to a T.




You Are a Banana



You are mellow, easy going, and a total softie on the inside.

People find it really easy to get along with you. You suit most tastes.



And while you're very sweet, you're not boring or ordinary.

You have an attraction to the exotic, and you could show up anywhere... doing almost anything!



You are spirited, energetic, and a total kick to be around.

You're also quite funny. Your sense of humor is on the goofy side, and it fits you well.

6 comments:

Ted D said...

Strangely enough, a bannana.

Jayne said...

I'm an orange:

"You have a zest for life, especially for anything colorful, wild, or dramatic.
You have a unique take on the world, and you're not afraid to be a little funky.

You are a bit reserved toward people who don't know you well.
You have a thick skin, which can protect you from anything that goes wrong in your life.

Once someone does get to know you, they totally get and appreciate you.
Your friends see you as a bright person with a refreshing take on life."

It is actually true that I am reserved around people who don't know me. Weird!!!

I really AM an orange. Eeek.

~**Dawn**~ said...

It makes me laugh how many of you came up banana. I mean, I enjoy you all tremendously (clearly, or I would not keep coming back LOL) but I *hate* bananas. I did find this particular quiz eerily accurate.

Cake said...

Did you just call NoOprah a fruit?

(I've done this before I'm pretty sure I came up some sort of berry...I'll try from home later when I'm procrastinating about going to bed.)

Tex said...

I'm an Orange TOO!!

Sparkle Plenty said...

I'm a strawberry? A closet "wild strawberry"?

"You are friendly, outgoing, and well liked by many people.
You are popular, but there's nothing ordinary or average about you.

You are a very interesting person, and you have many facets to your personality.

Sometimes you feel very conflicted. Your different sides of your personality pull at you.

You are a very sensual and passionate person. You are fiery... you can't help it.
In general, you keep your passionate side under wraps. You are only wild in private."

Label Cloud


Powered By:Blogger Widgets