01 December 2007

Little Miss Sunshine

If this doesn't put a smile on your face, I don't know what will. I apologize for the mess but when you have a toddler, your home is in a constant state of disarray. We were watching The Winter Guest while i filmed this so there's a spot in it where one of the boys shouts "Wanker!" I don't remember what exactly made her giggle so much, but here's the wee one with the ginger hair. She might not be chatting it up with the Queen, but it doesn't take much to get her going.

Oh, and we put up our tree today. Real tree of course, cut down by yours truly. I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay.

4 comments:

Lois Lane said...

Oh, she's a cutie!

I know what you mean about the constant state of chaos when one has a toddler. Try having two boys! At the moment, I'm happy to say our living room looks semi-respectable. As for upstairs....eh, kinda like the action figure and Lego aisles of Toys R' Us exploded. But what can ya' do? :-)

Sparkle Plenty said...

HI! I didn't know you have a blog--Cool. And, blimey! What an adorable tot!

I'm thinking her natural superheroine name is: "The Giggler" but the "Twinkler" would work pretty well, too.

Ted D said...

Stephen,

If someone can watch that without grinning from ear to ear, they have no soul.

Awesome, man.

Kawaii said...

Hehe she's a cutie!

We put our tree up this weekend, the house looks gorgeous now :)

Label Cloud


Powered By:Blogger Widgets