20 October 2007

This is how we do

What? 3 posts, three days in a row? This must be some kind of miracle, sign from the heavens, or desperate times calling for desperate measures. Not that I have a whole lot of free time between work and family, but given the occasion I will blog. Not that anyone is reading but at least for my own satisfaction, and hopefully readers will come.

So this goes out to my boy Blue. You know who you are, and if you are reading this Blue or if you know Blue, you are welcome back to the fold anytime. Do what you must, and happy and safe journeys on your way if we are not to cross paths again. But we will be waiting for the prodigal son to return.

Go Sox tonight! I'll be finishing my Manny being Merlot tonight, and possibly be picking up another bottle, maybe Caberknuckle, for Game 7 tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ted D said...

Stephen,

Hopefully he will: place won't be the same without him.

I've been chanting "Schilling" under my breath since I woke up this morning: hope he can hear me.

Label Cloud


Powered By:Blogger Widgets