15 December 2009

Now THAT'S more like it.

Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this… and totally redeem yourself!

Yes I'm looking at you, Mr. Epstein. Signing John Lackey is a very good thing. Mike Cameron ain't half bad either (most of my Cameron memories are from the beginning of his career with the Mets, I thought he was going to go somewhere, maybe he'll finally get that ring with the Red Sox in '10).

Yankees might have murderer's row, but would you want to face a rotation like: Beckett, Lackey, Lester, Matzusaka (non-WBC year), Buchholz/Bonser/Wakefield?

Now, let's round things out with some hitters. Losing Bay and Lowell doesn't help, but there isn't enough Pepcid AC in the world that will help me through all the 1-run pitchers duels we might encounter in '10.

No comments:

Label Cloud


Powered By:Blogger Widgets